Each set of KnitPro cables contains 1 Cable, 2 End Caps & 1 Cable Key.
The cables are colour coded for each length. The length stated includes regular KnitPro tips attached.
- 40cm – Yellow (these should only be used with KnitPro Special short tips for ease of knitting)
- 50cm – Blue (28cm cable + tips makes 50cm)
- 60cm – Neon Green (35cm cable + tips makes 60cm)
- 80cm – Orange (56cm cable + tips makes 80cm)
- 100cm – Red (76cm cable + tips makes 100cm)
KnitPro cable features:
- Smooth joins.
- Long threaded screw-in “join” insures that cable and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole and “key” provided for extra secure tightening
- End caps to screw on cable and keep knitting safe when tips are removed. Ideal for when you want to try a garment on, or if you need to “borrow” tips for another project.